Day 5: Burn Mother Sucka Burn
Releasing the things that no longer serve us is the catalyst that invites what we need in our lives to arrive. Tweet This! Since energy is cyclical it’s important to be very mindful in cultivating personal practices that allow energy to flow both in and out. Fire releasing rituals are one of my favorite ways to let it go and let it flow.
You will need:
- Ceramic, glass, or metal bowl.
- Pen and paper
- Large bowl full of water (just in case)
How to perform the ritual:
- Think about the things, emotions, and energies in your life that no longer serve your greater good.
- Write or draw them on the pieces of paper then cut or rip the paper to size.
- Get your bowl, lighter, and have the water close by you.
- Grab a piece of paper, hold it over the bowl, and read it aloud.
- Take a deep cleansing breath, then say: I release the mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual bind that this has had on me. Tweet This!
- Set the paper ablaze and say: So shall it be!
- Continue with this process until you have burned all of your pieces of paper.
The beauty of anything that we destroy is its ability to be created anew. Allow your trials and tribulations to shape you into the best version of yourself. For every beginning, there is an ending and every ending a new beginning. Everything that you experience in life is needed for the next stage of your elevation.
May we understand that even in cycles of death and birth, we have power and choices. So shall it be! Tweet This!
Love & Light