At various points in our lives, or on a quest, and for reasons that often remain obscure, we are driven to make decisions which prove with hindsight to be loaded with meaning. – Swami Satchidananda
Welcome to Melanated Lotus Yoga with Nakeasha Johnson! Thanks for dropping by to learn more about what I do, read my musings, or to catch me in these streets to let your booty do that yoga.
For me, yoga was a very unexpected yet beautiful surprise. It became the vehicle that would enable me to honestly come home to myself and learn what that means, looks, and feels like, as well as the language to articulate it. Yoga has been the catalyst behind my most transformative experiences. My passion for yoga grew so intense that I completed my 200-hour YTT in 2016. From the moment I led my first class, I knew that I was passionate about teaching and sharing the practice.
I use a heart-centered approach to promote a compassionate path to restoring connectedness to oneself. My goal is to make sure that I create spaces that are welcoming, encouraging, and inclusive while embracing and honoring each individual’s quest for personal growth and wellbeing.
Where To Find Me
- Kroc Center Hampton Roads: Saturday’s @ 10am
- Private & Pop-Up Group Yoga Class: By Appointment & Scheduled Event
- Private & Group Meditation Class: By Appointment & Scheduled Event
- Life Coaching Services: Email Me: MelanatedLotusYoga@gmail.com
- Melanated Lotus Sister Circle Workshops: Scheduled Event
How To Reach Me
Contact Number: 757-447-4891